Saturday, December 5, 2009

ZITS! Do any of you out there have any cures?

I can't seem to get rid of the zits in my T-zone and on my nose any ideas?ZITS! Do any of you out there have any cures?
proactive works well....neutogena is a good over the counter but nothing beats a good diet and drinking plenty of water also try a vitamin supplement and be careful not to use oil based products ....hope I helpedZITS! Do any of you out there have any cures?
Well I hear proactive is good... you could also get the biore strips... but when i get one here and there i put toothpaste on it and it dries it right up......
Switch to a skin care regimen for younger acting skin- aka- prone to have more oil and more breakouts. BeautiControl has a great line- Skinlogics. They also have a line for acne prone skin called All Clear, but it doesn't sound like you have acne, just extra oil and clogged pores. Use a scrub 2-3 times a week, after washing, followed by an alcohol free toner and lightweight moisturizer. Do the wash, tone, and moisturize twice a day, and always use a clean towel. Damp towels build up bacteria very easily which can lead to blemishes. To find Skinlogics, go to www.beautipage.com/


andrea_piper
go to a dermantologist if you are really worried! clean and clear active is really good put it on before you go 2 bed and when you get up in the morning! try to make this a habit
drink a lot of water and at night take some toothpaste and sort of put it on the zits. the baking powder in the toothpaste gets rid of the oil that make zits appear. it;s always worked for me
Do:








1.) exercise gets your heart pumping and your blood flowing which gives your cheeks a natural flush.





2.) Keep your cell phone clean...





3.) Drink plenty of water....





4.) Wash your face before going to bed.





5.) Use facial scrub.





Don't





1.) Eat Salty Snacks





2.) Use plain old body soap on your face, [ it's going to strip your face of essential natural oils. ]





3.)Pull your hair across your face. Twirling your hair across your face of sucking it and chewing the tips bkuz the oil and haircare products in your hair do' smear all over your skin.





4.)Rest your face on your palm. [ no matter how clean you try to keep them the oil and dirt can cause pimples along the jawline if you cup your hand or cheek on the palm of your hand. ]





5.) Give your self a steam. Leave the steam mask to the pros at the pros at the spa. if your getting ready to go out plan to put on make up splash your face with cold water to close the pores b4 applying any products.
Go to this website and get the clear pore claifier and the on the spot acne treatment. The delivery time is 7 to 10 days but it is worth the wait. I have been using it for the last 10 years with the skin care line that they offer and I love it. I have really bad adult acne if I do not take care of it everyday. If you are on a tight budget and are interested in getting it cheaper check out the website and see if JAFRA is right for you and them email me and I will set you up. My email address is listed on the sight. www.myjafra.com/ssletvold.





Good Luck and hope to hear from you soon!


Shannon S
Spend the money and go to a dermatologist. You will actually save money because of the cost of all the over the counter products you try and find won't work. He can put you on an anti- biotic, Retin A cream. I also find having a manual microdermabrasion done once a month really helps.
Piping hot wash cloth to get rid of the zits you have now. And try using a face cleanser that reduces the oil and purifies your pores.


Cream cleansers are messy and leave your skin feeling greasy;


I like Garnier Pure, and Clean %26amp; Clear.


Oh and of course facial scrubs to exfoliate.





Hope it helps.
no sorry
You know this might sound out there,,but I know it works for me..and my skin is great condition...





when you get your toner,,,make sure it tightens,...but the one that I use...its a orange alcohol..it has softener added...for softness that won't dry out...even the green alcohol..(rubbing) they are next to each other,,,





I even exfoliate with sea salt...I don't have any pimples or blackheads..





Wash you face at night before going to bed and in the morning,,,





Try not touching your face with fingers,.,.the oil from our hands will add to your face and makes a mess...





best wishes
don't use proactive!!! Every other answer you got says to use it, but trust me, my cousins use it and they said after 2 weeks, u break out more than ever if you don't use it. Don't use toothpaste. I had a huge zit on my chin once, and was really annoying, so my friend told me to put toothpaste on it. That was in the middle of august. Now, I have a scar!! Clean and clear is amazing!!!!!! At CVS, there's this little clean and clear tube with a dark blue lid, and the stuff inside is clear. The tube is little, but it really helps. Also, if you put some honey in the microwave, then immerse a cottonball in the hot hony, and put the cottonball on your trouble spots one at a time, it helps. Just this helps keep your skin very clear. Trust me. Try it, and you won't be disapointed.
I agree I started using proactive a week ago and already I see the difference in my skin. If you don't want to try proactive try ';acne free (almost like proactive) or Biore'. They can be found in drug stores at a good price.
i have a friend that uses proactive and it works great, also no more sugar or soda pop
use proactive solutian it rele works
I recommend trying Arbonne's Clear Advantage acne line. It consists of a wash, refreshing toner, and lotion. A supplement is also available. I have used it and it worked fabulously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan