Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you get rid of zits?

i hve some on my face,


a little on my legs,


on my top of my chest.


i tried clean nd clear,


brown sugar,


eggs! nuhtin is workin!


jst nuhtin u get on tv lke proactive


or negativityHow do you get rid of zits?
honey (work best when you are in the sun


toothpaste when you are not in the sun. and only put them on the zit and not around it.How do you get rid of zits?
If you're a teenager, then it's probably hormones. I'm in my thirties and I still get one zit on my face every time I get my period.





What really controls that is staying slim (because your hormones get more wild as you gain weight), drinking soy chocolate milk every day ( 4-8 ounces of Silk should do it) - because it helps regulate your hormones, and keeping your skin clean (don't use bar soap, use a softsoap, it clogs pores less), preferably twice a day in problem areas.





Acne happens when oil and flaking skin clogs pores and provides a place for bacteria to grow. Anything you can do to gently exfoliate, and remove oil will help. Hormones cause more oil to be secreted and that drives acne. At least that's the theory.
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan