Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get rid of a zit thats making my eye swollen?

i have a zit a little below my bottom eye lid and its making my bottom eye lid swollen. is there anyway to keep the swelling down? it looks like someone punched me in the eye except its not black and blue. also its a under the skin zit. how do i get rid of it? i have my senior pictures on saterday and its wen. id like to it to b gone by tomorrow or at least just the swelling to b gone. is there anywasy this is possible?How do i get rid of a zit thats making my eye swollen?
I reccomend buying Acne Free you can get it at any drugstore. It is a whole face wash system (kinda like Proactive) but it's cheaper. It works wonders really fast, washing your face with it 2 times a day you will see results in a day or so. I use it myself and absolutely love it.How do i get rid of a zit thats making my eye swollen?
You might want to consider the possibility that it is not a zit but a stye. Those start under the skin and usually look like the have a pinhead sized hole in the center and they swell it does not sound like a pimple so look up how to cure a stye. A hot compress will reduce the swelling don't mess with it you'll make it worse. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan