Saturday, December 5, 2009

Any home remidies for zits or smooth skin?

i know this sounds gross, but before bed, tie up your hair and slather on vaseline. It pulls out black heads, and really moisturizes your face. Its great.Any home remidies for zits or smooth skin?
Try Lactic Acid For Smooth Skin, Toothpaste For Zits Might Help You, Look For Reactions OK?Any home remidies for zits or smooth skin?
u can put a dab of white toothpaste (try colegate- works best) on zits. it doesnt make them go away, but it takes out some of the redness and dries them up. just b careful not to put too much or u can dry out ur skin, which can cause flaking or peeling. for smooth skin, u can use a good moisturizer. or u can do a face scrub every other day to get rid of old skin and make it silky smooth. good luck! hope this helps! %26lt;3 :)
I use apple cider vinegar along with my Clearasil face wash. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin, however. But I've heard of excellent results using hydrogen peroxide - you blot a Q-tip or cotton ball with the peroxide, and hold to your blemish for 10 minutes. It worked with me, only it was bleaching my hair whitish-blond, so you do have to wear a headband around your hair.





Here's some natural cures for acne links:


http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/rem鈥?/a>


Orange peel, lemon, and garlic do work. I've tried garlic. It stinks, but it dries up the zit.





http://www.grannymed.com/meds/acne.aspx


This has some nice tips, too.





Hope that helps!
i used boric acid, (used in wart remover) use only about .5 of an ounce and only once per day on the zit
I don't know if it really works but I heard if you put toothpaste on a new zit and let it harden over night, then wash your face in the morning it minimizes the appearance of an inflammed blemish. I can honestly say I've tried it and it does seem to help, although it could just be in my head
Well go to www.cosmeticsdiary.com to find all kinds of home remedies for any problem.
Something that gets rid of my pimples is toothpaste...it sounds weird but it works. Just put a dab on your pimple and let it sit for like 15 min then wash it off with cool water.
aloevera gel with turmeric powder
if your zit is red and irritated DO NOT touch it or try to ';pop'; it! That will only make it worse and its spreads bacteria. Try visine to calm the zit. Visine for red eyes,not contacts. It works and it takes the red out.
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan