Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do I have so many zits on my chin?

we are ttc, so I dont know if this is pregnancy or just oily skin. I only get 1 or 2 on my nose or chin a week before i start my period. I am due to have my period nov 7.Why do I have so many zits on my chin?
stop eating so much sugarWhy do I have so many zits on my chin?
my chin is pretty bad right nowfor some reason too but im totally not preggers. and when i was pregnant i got zits on my forehead alot lol but thats just me. so id say if you think you might be preg go to your woman doctor and get a blood pregnancy test done to find out if you really are.. after the 7th





good luck
Probably because you touch your face way to much because of all the stress. Stop touching your face and make sure to keep it clean and I garuntee they wont be there. Good luck!
First of all you don't get pimples from eating sugary or fried foods or anything, that's an old wives tale. It's hormones. If acne is in your family, then there is a good chance that you will have it. If you're under a lot of stress, that can promote your skin to break out. Make sure you wash your hands before you touch your face, and try exfoliating your face atleast twice a week. Also use an oil free moisturizer.
Pimples on your chin is sometimes associated with hormones.





A pregnant woman or a woman who is having her period will sometimes get pimples around her chin area.
Actually, its not sugar or oil, people say the thing which aggravates acne in women the most is milk and other dairy products because of the hormones.
Lots of possible reasons:





- Have you been under a lot of stress?


- What is your diet like? Do you eat much veggies and healthy food?


- Do you wash your face with the right kind of facial wash and use the right facial products?


- Do you have a history of breakouts just before your periods?


- Do you go to the washroom to do your big business at least once a day?


- Do you make sure your environment is clean (etc: your pillows, etc)


- Does your family have a history of breakouts esp at the chin area?





Lots of reasons...
I dont think it has ne thing to do with what u eat...why dont u go to a dermo and get them to prescribe u tetrocyline or something its worth a try!!
Pimples can be from oily skin and we have different parts of our face that are oily, dry or in-between. You won't know about pregnancy until you are tested to see if it's hormones. Are you craving any foods? Sometimes chocolate or a certain food will cause outbreaks. Take a test first, cleanse the chin with an astringent and don't worry about it. It's not even long enough to start wondering if it's pregnancy but there is a kit OTC that tells you if you already are pregnant from the very time of conception. Check your local drugstore if you are interested. Good luck.
Reduce the humidity in your environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan