Sunday, December 13, 2009

I always get giant zits on the side of my nose...?

Okay I have this massive zit that actually looks like it is made of three zits that I can't get popped to reduce the size. My idiot guy friend even brought it up and this one is so big it actually bothers me. I tried to poke the white part which is very small to get the fluid out but it won't come out at all. What do I do?


StefaniI always get giant zits on the side of my nose...?
first thing you should do is stop trying to pop it. popping it only leaves really bad scars and it'll spread the dirt and bacteria around and cause more giant zits. instead try putting a dab of mint toothpaste on the entire zit for the night and wash it off in the morning. what the tooth paste does is shrinks the zit by a lot and takes out the redness. good luck =] toothpaste is like a really quick rememdy.I always get giant zits on the side of my nose...?
Pop it with a pin, clean it with rubbing alcohol, then put some clearasil on it. Oh, an I totally understand how you feel. It happens to me all the time.
you should try using some kind of medicine or use some make up to cover it.


Every morning and evening wash your face with cool water that way all the dirt washes off!





PS if your a teenager than its totally normal everyone goes throgh that!(almost everyone)
Dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan