Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does popping ur zits causew scares?

I have no clue because i got a big 1 on my chin and im tired of putting cover up on it wat should i do i dnt want people to laugh at me @ schoolDoes popping ur zits causew scares?
Squeeze it then clean it immediately with antiseptics. It should help with the scarring. If you go for a facial, that is what they would do to your zit.Does popping ur zits causew scares?
yes it can. the best way to do the extractions are to take a shower or bath and cover your fingers with gauze or tissue paper then squeeze out the acne. it is good to go right to bed afterward. it is best to apply a toner and moisturizer after the extractions. make sure you purchase products that are suitable for your skin type
Popping a zit will often leave it red for a few days, the upside is if it hurts it'll stop hurting
yes i dose because when you pop your zits it just streaches out the pore and if you keep on doing it ,it will become even more noticeable just keep on washing your face at least once a night and use a good moisturizer..good luck
Don't pop it, I have many scares and regret ever picking at my skin. Use a warm wash cloth to open your pores. It does not sound like you have acne so don't worry everyone has a big zit at some point!
I few days ago i had a zit on my chin and I popped it. It doesn't leave you a scar forever but for the first couple of days you just have like a red spot where you popped it. and after that it goes away.
I'm 22 and have always popped my zits and have yet to see one scar from it! If you have a whitehead pop the bugger and put some antibiotic ointment on it to keep it from getting infected. Oil zits are trickier (and painful) so you may want to leave those alone. A little of the antibiotic ointment on those does tend to heal them faster.
pop it and drain it - make sure to get rid of all the bad blood and puss, then put lemon juice on it (cotton ball with lemon juice against the pimple) for ten minutes. It will be red for a little while but won't leave a scar.
yes it does. i swear to got it does. if you think pimple ruin ur face, wait till you get scars. so stop popping them b4 u look like the moon
It doesn't always cause scars. I always pop mine. I'm not gonna just leave a huge whitehead on my face. If you pop it and you get bacteria inside it which makes in infected... that could cause you to get a scar. My advice is to pop it and get all the puss/oil out and then put peroxide or something on it to disinfect it.
yes, and its not fun. Just leave it everyone gets zits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan