Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have so many zits on my face, it's really embarrassing! please help!?

I have alot of zits in my t-zone, nose, and chin. I dont get any at all on my checks, just in my t-zone.





I use a liquid concealer (almay) and it doesnt cover them up at all! The redness is still there and it does nothing to it.





What is a good concealer to cover it up?





Any other tips for covering up pimples?








thanks!





=)I have so many zits on my face, it's really embarrassing! please help!?
nutrogena has a make up that covers up acne and helps clear it too cuz it has sacilyc acid in it





its called skin clearing oil free makeup and its from nutrogena





its pretty gentle and really really mean to blemishes haha thats wat it said on the add i seen about it in a magazine ( =I have so many zits on my face, it's really embarrassing! please help!?
Try getting rid of them instead of covering them up.


Drink a ton of water, wash your face twice a day with a foaming cleanser and follow with a toner.
First - It is important that you put in an effort to correct the problem before covering it up. Some concealers will actually cover the pimple but will promote it's growth and you want them gone!





A great company for pimple creams is Harmony Creams-


just call 301-512-1239





They ship and tell them your problem and maybe you should mention that you heard through Yahoo! Answers.








Always use oli-free creams and foundations.





Mix a little oil free moisturizer with foundation (oil free preferred) and put it onto the pimple. Seal with a pressed powder.





Wear make-up as little as possible and wash your face frequently and thouroughly with the right cleansers.





Proactiv isn't really a good idea. If it bleaches towels - what is it doing to your skin??





Try the Harmony creams - I have heard they are great and I use their other products.





Sunscreen is a great cover-up if you like- it gets shiny though so cover with a pressed powder.








But for the suncreen try Ti-silc in SPF 65 or SPF 45 -- SUNSCREEN IS VERY IMPORTANT. Moisturizer and stuff with sunscreen in it is not good. The ti-silc stuff is great, dermatoligist level. If you call the Harmony creams then I think they should be able to tell you where to get it - otherwise maybe try googling it.





This will help your skin look good in the future as well.





Good Luck!
The T-Zone is the worst area for breakouts. Get yourself in to see a dermatologist if you can. Look one up in the phone book or do some internet research on doctors in your area.


Also, I would advise going to a makeup counter at a department store. They will advise you and find the right cover up brand that is best for your skin type.


Keep your chin up girl. You will find a solution.
Proactive face wash is the best thing for acne. you can check out the website (or you can also buy it on ebay without having to join a club or anything if you prefer to try it with no strings)


http://www.proactiv.com/


Best of luck :)
The best thing to get rid of them is to go to Origins. It is a really good place to get the product to get rid of zits. I used to breakout all over and now I don't. This place is amazing! Try it! You will see what I mean.
I think that first, before you worry about makeup, work on getting rid of the zits.





Go to the dermatologist to see if he/she has any ideas for you. If there aren't any in your area, I suggest you use St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot Scrub and Neutrogena Acne Stress Formula Face Wash. Together, those really help. The scrub will open up your pores and the face wash will clean out your pores.





Your skin will be clearer in about a week or two. You will defiently see a difference.





But, I would also look for oil-free makeup so you don't contribute to clogging pores. Physican's Formula has a really nice line of makeup. You can message me for specifics, I'd be glad to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan