Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I make zit on forehead less noticable?

I had a zit on my forehead that I popped, which I shouldn't of done. And now it is all red, I've tried cover-up and concealer along with powder and nothing is covering it up. Does anyone know how to make it less red and less noticable? Thanks!How do I make zit on forehead less noticable?
try a spot treatment especially designed to heal pimples. toothpaste may seem to work, but toothpaste is not made to heal pimples, it's made for you to brush your teeth with. toothpaste may contain ingredients that are too harsh for the already sensitive skin. i suggest you try a pimple medication with either salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. apply the treatment only to the affected area so as not to dry out the surrounding skin. then apply a concealer stick right onto the pimple. concealer sticks look like lipstick tubes. they provide the best coverage.How do I make zit on forehead less noticable?
toothpaste...it works wonders.
Use bleach that your mother uses on her laundry. It will not only clean it but also take the red out
dont touch it, the oils on ur finger will make it worse. just give it some time to dry out , then it should be less red
there is this home remedy that always works for me it is lemon juice mixed with crushed up asprin. and if your looking for something to reduce the redness use visine eyedrops for red eyes. oh and there is this thing called persagel you can get at target it really dries out my zits.
put some toothpaste on it so it dries up.


if you have to go out, do a side parting so you can cover it with your hair.
After years of dealing with suprise zits, I find the best thing to do is nothing. Don't cover it up with anything. Just let the air get to it. It's the fastest way for it to heal. Yes, it is a bit embarassing, but everybody gets them. Just keep a low profile for a day or so. Ointments etc. just put more oil in the area, which is even worse.
Use preparation H, It shrinks it pretty quick. I know this sounds weird, but its a product made to shrink the blood vessels and swollen areas, so it works really good.





Make sure its the ointment,





next time, don't pop it, you can ice it right away to shrink the area and then use hot compress to let the puss out naturally and use ice again to shrink the pore.
GOODMORNING 2 YA! REALLY THE BEST THING FOR ME 2 DO...IS JUST LEAVE IT ALONE...BUT I KNOW HOW STRESSING IT CAN BE..





I WANT 2 GIVE EVERYONE SOME INFO!!





U KNOW HOW U USE THE TOOTHPASTE ON A PIMPLE..IT MAY WORK A COUPLE OF TIMES..BUT I APPLIED IT 2 MY FACE..AND IN A MATTER OF 15 MINS. I HAD 2 RACCOON SPOTS ON MY CHEEKS...VERY DARK (AND PAINFUL) SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL...I DO NOT RECOMEND SLEEPING IN IT..





HAVE A GOOD DAY..AND I HOPE I WAS HELP
EEEWWWW!!! This is just a grosss q uestion but i would not touch it! Try using zit medicene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan