Friday, December 11, 2009

Does toothpaste get rid of zits?

yeah leave it on til you feel it tingling/the skin drying, then wash it off it ought to helpDoes toothpaste get rid of zits?
i hear it work for alot of people


i tried it but it dint do anything for me


no reason why you shouldnt give it a try though


good luck hope it works =)Does toothpaste get rid of zits?
It doesnt exactly get rid of them right away.. but it dries them out so they rnt as gross. hope i helped ;D
ehh..it might, but i know this for a fact, making a paste of baking soda and water and applying it to (a hot towel steamed) blackhead area will take care of them
OMG, PLEASE DON'T PUT TOOTHPASTE ON YOUR ZITS. I'VE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION B4 AND USE IT ON MY FACE AND I BROKE OUT ALOT MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE B4 I USED IT. SO, IT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL!! YOU'LL END UP W/ A WHOLE BUNCH OF BIG RED ZITS W/ WHITE PUSS IN IT. IT WAS SO NASTY!!!!!
I've tried it and it doesn't work.


I've heard that whitening toothpaste can actually cause zits. (chin)...
not any better than a normal zit cream would. it probably just dries it out.
yeah it helps,but you need to put it on the zits and wash it off in the morning..after u have it on overnight. it dries out your zits, if u keep using the toothpaste..eventually they will dissapear. I'm not an expert on zits though, cuz my skin is clear! :) oh and by the way *happy* only SOME people break out from it because they have really sensitive skin..duh!! wow..but yeah if u do have sensitive skin..i would recomend not using it.
my husband uses it! i think its the floride
yess but not 4 all tha spots





put it on over night





in the morining take it off





it will be a lot less red and swollen





xx
In some cases, yes. However, it really dries up the skin, makes the area red and flaky, and causes a lot of irritation. I'd recommend something else, like a product from Clearasil to quickly clear up a zit.
No, it doesn't.


All it does is just dry out the skin and then it can irritate the acne you do have
it helps me sometimes, sometimes it doesnt. i usually put it on overnight. btw make sure u use the white kind, not the gel kind
yes i heard of that i think so try it
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan