Sunday, December 13, 2009

Getting rid of zits,and red marks.?

So, recently i had a zit on my chin.I popped it, and now its red, and 3-D. What do i do for fast recover. Also, there was a zit on my like eye brow, and now its like dry blood what do i do. Lastly, whenever i try wearing cover up and it makes my face peel on my chin, and in between my eyebrows, help?Getting rid of zits,and red marks.?
Hello,





I totally understand exactly what you are going through.





I thought that I was free of the curse of acne until around the first of this year. All of a sudden, my freshman year in college, I started breaking out like totally crazy and it totally freaked me out.





I tried everything. Proactive, oxycerin, acnecetin, etc. and none of it worked too great.





Although I believe I had the best results with oxycerin, I started having periodic breakouts which were not supposed to happen, and the really painful thing about it was that it was $129.99, Which when you are a 19-year-old in college, is not very practical because I found myself like find that small bottle for that cost like every two weeks.





I even tried those pills, but oh my god they made me sick and tore my stomach all up.





Right when I was about to give up on everything, I found something that probably worked in within five or six days, everything cleared up, and it was as if my life was restored 鈥?it never came back.





Actually wrote an entry about this on my blog, so if you'd like to read my account and see if you can relate, the link to my blog is in the resource box.





I hope this helped, and if you are looking to get rid of your acne, I truly believe this is like totally the only way to go. Everything else costs too much and is a true pain.Getting rid of zits,and red marks.?
Smear some salty water and tan the area. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne
You can use an aspirin mask. Sleep with the aspirin on overnight. And for better effects you can use honey,nutmeg,and cinnamon with a splash of lemon.


Hope I helped and good luck!!





Recipe i use;


-honey %26amp;%26amp; cinnamon mask


3 Tablespoons pure/organic honey, 1 Tablespoon cinnamon, 1 Tablespoon nutmeg, 5-6 drops of lemon juice. Mix well. Apply to face for 10 min. Watch out for dripping! When you rinse, rub the mask into your skin in a circular motion. This is good for blackheads, pimples, acne scarring, moisturizing, and cleansing. It will leave your skin silky, moisturized, clean and bright. Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6mk2jsDu鈥?/a>





-Aspirin mask/spot treatment;


You take regular asprin, crush it up to a powder and then add a couple drops of water. Mix until it is a thick paste. Put it on that pimple and sit for around 10 min until dry or however long you can stand it. Then rinse off with lukewarm water. You can also use it as a spot treatment and sleep with it on overnight.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=630t7cgu5鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan