Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of a very impossible zit without scarring or anything?

I have heard that picking zits is really bad so I have tried to just leave this one alone but it's not going away! It's really REALLY buggin' me!!! So I know there are probably a bunch of cool methods out there and I would love to hear them!What is the best way to get rid of a very impossible zit without scarring or anything?
Toothpaste. Put it on the zit before you go to bed and leave it on all night, rinse off in the morning. It will dry it out.What is the best way to get rid of a very impossible zit without scarring or anything?
people usually tell me i'm crazy but seriously put plain white $0.99 toothpaste on it over night and it will shrink significantly if it's still bad the next night do it again





it should be completely gone in a few days
There are alot of On-the-Spot Acne creams for that sort of problem. Try one by Neutrogena or Patricia Wexler.
Toothpaste
hydrocrtisone cream, 1% over the counter will help reduce redness and swelling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan