Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get rid of zit scars on my forehead?

I have so many I've lost count. It's the only thing that bothers me about my appearance, so I always cover them up with my hair, but I'm tired of having my hair blocking my forehead. What do I do?How can I get rid of zit scars on my forehead?
Ugh, i know how you feel i don't know whats worse acne itself or the scars.


Bio Oil, i swear by this stuff!


If not Vitamin E oil


apply these every night before you go to bed and within a couple of months they will fade and within i'd say like 3-6 months they'll be gone. However, if they are 'pot hole scars'


i.e: http://i33.tinypic.com/4hqc60.jpg





You might need to go to a dermatologist to recieve a monthly course of dermabrasion injections.





Eating foods with protein in them can help sort your skin out too!





Good luck!





XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan