Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sometimes I get one or two really big zits on my face....?

is there anything I can do to make it better in a night to reduce the puffiness and redness....they get really big and red but there are usually only one or two sometimes three.Sometimes I get one or two really big zits on my face....?
check out ur diet.maybe it happens a while after eating a bar of chocolate or fatty fast food etc.wat u eat has alot to do with how u look.Sometimes I get one or two really big zits on my face....?
I've heard that putting a raw, cut potato on your zit can make it less red. Also, if you microwave a wet washcloth for 15-ish seconds and carefully hold it on it, it will make the process faster. It makes it come to ahead faster, which means you can either pop it or let it run its course faster.





And the chocolate thing is a myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan