Friday, December 11, 2009

I have oily skin and zits?

i was wondering if someone could tell me what products to use for oily, zit prone skin i dont have a big zit problem but i have like a bunch of little ones and i want them to go away. i have tried some products like differen (from the dermatologist) and proactive but it makes my skin itchy and red. so any ideas would be great





%26gt;thanksI have oily skin and zits?
Proactiv didnt really help me either.





I use the clean and clear advantage kit (about $20 at most stores)....It works better than other products and it seems to have reduced oil too cause I have oily acne prone skin too. Good Luck :o)I have oily skin and zits?
First of all you need to drink lots of water to flush out toxins from your body and keep your bowel clean, this will certainly help in preventing zits from appearing as well as slightly regulate your sebum output.





I would suggest you use Zenmed's ';Facial cleansing Gel'; and ';Derma Cleanse Acne Gel';. The facial gel is an ideal product for sensitive skin and oily, acne-prone skin. Using it will keep your face clean of dirt, bacteria, oiliness and will leave your skin soft, supple and lightly moisturized. The acne gel helps in clearing facial acne quickly, unclog blocked pores and minimizes scarring.





So, from my experience, using both of them would help you in solving your oily skin and zits problem.
Talk to the derm again. Those might be too strong for you and they might have something that would be a happy medium. Other than that, I would recommend you wash your face often with a facial wash from the drug store that is for oily skin. They also have packaged wipes you could use throughout the day that are very convenient. I never had that problem, but a few friends did. A couple of them had good luck washing with noxema twice a day and putting on a very light coat of clearasil after washing. Noxema is good because it moisturizes in the right way while taking away the oils and stuff that causes the blemishes.
You sound like myself. I have had acne problems since I was in 5th grade. I have tried every type of prescribed medication out there. NOTHING! Unfortunately, everyone has different skin and bodies. You have to experiment and see what works best for you. Anything you try you have to give it a week or so to get over the initial shock and begin to work. But for goodness sack if you start reacting BADLY to a product put it on the DO NOT USE list. I am 32 now and after using Accutane and many other MAJOR acne fighting products, I discovered Neutrogena liquid soap. Its the one in the box. The bottle is rectangular in shape with a black pump. It doesn't have the best smell but it has been the best for me. I also discovered that I have combination skin so I had to use a moisturizer as well. Dove's sensitive skin moisturizer in the oblong shaped bottle is great, also comes in a box.





You also need to drink a lot of water to flush out excess junk in your body. The bad skin food myth is true to a degree, some foods can give you a slight reaction. For me its chocolate, I break out every time I eat more than I should of it. Greasy food is another. You are what you eat, if you are devouring too much greasy stuff, it comes out the pores so to speak. I would rather sweat water. lol





I wish that I would have known these things when I was in High School, I probably wouldn't have such scared skin now.





Please feel free to message me back if you have more questions. After 24 years of experience, i feel like I should be a Dermatologist myself.
use Warm Water to wash your face then Turn it Cold hot closes your skin pores and cold opens it and that will keep your skin clean no chemicals just use water it works because it looks like chemical things for your face is not going well with you so i cant really recommend any products i use because yeah..
Wash your face in the morning with hot water, any time you have been sweat ting Wash your face with hot water, before bed. try not to touch your face thought the day , I don't know if you wear make up but try not to put to much foundation or powder on just in tell it starts to go away.
Dermatologist... If he gave you something the first time that doesn't work,he's not going to give it to you again...


Tell him how it made your skin itchy and red..


He'll give you something more sensitive..


Trial and error,he'll find the right thing.
My best advice is to just keep your face really clean .Find a good mild soap and wash your face at least three times a day.Also limit the amount of greasy foods you eat and drink lots of water.Water makes my skin better.GODbless
i have the same problem, but i found a facewash that i really love! st. ives apricot scrub for oily/blemish prone skin. it helps with the oil and stuff, and it has never dried out my skin. plus its a lot cheaper than other products
Usually it is related to a low grade staph infection on your skin.


Washing often with soap and water is still the best bet.


That is just simple soap, not detergent bars.
Use natural products like burt Bees complexion soap sometimes breaks outs are just sensitive skin. Also never put lotion on your t-zone that is where your face produces oil and you will through off the balance if you apply lotions there.
just try using your normal day to day hand soap. It gets rid of all the oils. You may want to get a facial moisturizer if you find your face to be too dry though. Works for me.
take zinc pills, 50 mgrms, half it, take one in the morn and one at night, wash your face real good, stay off the sweats and the sodas
just keep your skin clean as much as possible was it with soap and water any thing hypoallergenic will be good or with vitamin E try that because your skin may be to sensitive for all those products.
There are a number of things out there to help out your skin. Neutrogena, products should work great.
my daughter had the same problem , i got her proactive..it work in a week ...try it its great ...and good luck
try procede-giusepe franco said its the best product he ever used
Use johnson's baby wash on your face in the shower!!
use oil abosorbant sheets during the day. and wash your face morning and night.
try the clean and clear advantage kit
umm you need to go and see a dermatologist...it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan