Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get rid of a huge zit on my face without Proactiv or some other pricey medication?

I have this huge zit on my cheek near my nose, so like in the middle of my face. Can anyone help by telling me something easy to do without having to buy some medication that I can't afford?How do I get rid of a huge zit on my face without Proactiv or some other pricey medication?
Pop it and hope for the best.How do I get rid of a huge zit on my face without Proactiv or some other pricey medication?
I have 2 answers for you. You can 1. used toothpaste, put a dab of it on your zit before going to bed and let it stay overnight, it helps to dry it out. And 2. you can soak a piece of bread in milk and place it on the zit, the milk and something else in the bread helps draw the white nasty stuff from inside the zit,.....that was grandma's cure!!!!
if u really have no choice, u can use toothpaste as a last resort.
Isopropyl Alcohol.





Inexpensive, widely available, and effective!
Toothpaste or witch hazel
I gave this remedy to somebody about two weeks ago, and she rated it as the best answer, and said it worked. I just went to that question, copied the answer, and will paste it in the following paragraph, so that you will get what I told her word for word.





Use a hot compress on it, and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.
Toothpaste....gently work it into spot with toothbrush (making sure you clean brush after) It really works!
Urine is an old remedy to fighting blemishes. It may seem gross but it works. Also, warm tea bags are supposed to reduce the swelling. Try taking an ibuprofen or a Motrin tablet, they also help to reduce inflammation.
Yeah, I read the toothpaste thing works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan