Friday, December 11, 2009

How do u get rid of zits?

How can u get rid of zits?? like whats the best creams??How do u get rid of zits?
Purchase Spearmint goat milk soap. I bought this for my son, whom was eat up with acne on his face, head, neck and back and within a few days they decreased and then in about two weeks his back and neck and head were clear of them. I bought it on line at www.dandesoap.com for $3.50 a bar. The bar lasted him about 4 1/2 weeks because he was bathing with it too. Check out the site and get some, you won't be sorry. Also, if you have trouble with blackheads, order the Tea Tree Lotion, it gets rid of zits, acne, eczema and it keeps the skin moisturized.How do u get rid of zits?
For a very simple solution, just put hand sanitizer, peroxide, or first aid alcohol on the zits every night before you go to bed. It kills the bacteria that causes zits. When I tried this, the next morning my zits were about half gone. It also works on blackheads, though not as fast. The peroxide fizzes to show that it's working, and the the alcohol stings a little bit, but it really does work.
honestly..this has always worked for me..do try it:-


Use a hot compress on it (a washcloth, sponge, or anything that will allow you to apply moist heat to the area), and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, rinse it with warm water, blot off the excess water with a clean towel, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.





this will help drain the pimple out and not leave scar
It depends on how bad they are. If you have a serious acne problem, I would recommend you see a dermatologist. Don't go crazy scrubbing your face too often or with serious strong chemicals. This will stimulate your skin to produce more oil. I would suggest washing your face with Dr. Bronner's peppermint castile soap and applying tea tree oil to blemishes. It is also very good to steam your face to sweat out toxins and open pores. Don't burn your self, though! Drink 10 glasses of water a day (add lemon juice if you like) and try to avoid junk food.
I understand your problem.





Acne can be easily controlled and cured by following simple lifestyle modifications.





I was suffering from acne for 16 years and cured myself by following these simple lifestyle modifications which I have developed during my suffering period.





Why don't you see my website to get all the free tips?





http://www.acne-elimination.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan