Friday, December 11, 2009

What can i do to get rid off the zit on my forehead?

Lots of people told me not to pop it because it will leave scar/pit on my face and I don't want to have more of those. At the same time, I'd like my face look clear of zit when going to school/work. BTW I need a quick solution since I have a meeting tomorrow and this (huge) zit on my forehead just popped right up last night. Thanks in advance!What can i do to get rid off the zit on my forehead?
believe it or not, toothpaste gets rid of zits really well! I told my friend she was mad she she tried it because shes not exactly the brightest star in the sky, but then all my friends started doing it and they all said it worked! I gave it a go and its really fast and effective!What can i do to get rid off the zit on my forehead?
If it's turned white, then it's ready to squeeze and you'll be fine. If not, then steam your face with hot water which will open your pores, then cover your spot/spots with clean water and soap. Rinse it off then splash face with cold water so it closes your pores. It should be fine.
NEVER use proactiv all my friends have used it and it gave them a lot of zits and made them look terrible and also pple in my family have used it and it did the same to them, but clean%26amp;clear works really well!!
go to a GNC and get a bottle of ($20) of Oil of Oregano and apply to the wounded site.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan