Sunday, December 13, 2009

What do i use to get rid of zits?

ive always had nice skin untill bout a year ago i tried the proactive and it worked for a monthWhat do i use to get rid of zits?
Two fingers and a mirror!


No actually,drink lots of water because acne is oil from your skin and water cleanses your skin from all the oil that causes acne!


It's better then proactive.What do i use to get rid of zits?
If you find something that works let me know. I'm 27 and still have trouble with acne. There should be a rule somewhere that acne and fine lines and wrinkles can't occur on the same face. :) I've been considering using Murad, but Proactive didn't work for me either.
read tips on treating acne and more on skincare on this site
i have found a really good product.Its affordable and really works! Its called CleanZit I buy it at a public sallys store.You can try a travel pack and see if you like it then if you do you can buy a regular pack, I love it! Every one says i have such beautiful soft skin.
When I was a teen I used Zapazit, it was the best zit cream I found. Use a face scrub like st. ives gentle apricot scrub daily and a mild face wash. Steam your face once a week and use a face mask for acne. If all else fails, go see a dermatologist, there around 60 bucks if you don't have insurance but they've got all the big guns to get your face clear.
toothpaste! it really does work just put it on before you go to bed then wash it off in the morning. (it has to be paste not gel and it can't be the whiteing kind)
i wish i could help but i have the same problem


sry
Use AcneFree by University Medical. You can buy it at the local CVS or Walgreens or other drug store. It is amazing and is better than ProActive.
tea tree oil is great.





Otherwise I like ';B-Mix'; from dhccare dot com.
Acne remedies at home


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1683.鈥?/a>





What is Acne Complex?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1548.鈥?/a>
put some tooth paste on it and let it sit it dries it out believe me it works
  • premade myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan