Sunday, December 13, 2009

Proactiv causes more zits? (Proactiv help?)?

Okay, so I ordered Proactiv, but I heard it gives you more zits if you stop using. I was planning to do the three-step only on my chin, even though I don't have as many zits as the people in the Proactiv brochures. If it doesn't work and I stop using it, will i only give me more zits? Because, I SO don't want more.Proactiv causes more zits? (Proactiv help?)?
no it doesnt i used to use it but i quit and it never gave me more zitsProactiv causes more zits? (Proactiv help?)?
No it will not give you more zits if you stop using proactive, but yes you will probably break out if you don't take care of your skin anymore.


You should keep washing your face, that is the key to clear skin.
lmao. y would u order proactive and waste your money for shipping and handeling i heard they sell it at the mall AND they sell a knock off version at walmart that does the same thing and WORKS GREAT. its called acne free.
Personally, when I stopped using it did make me get more pimples. That's why you need to buy a new kit when you're almost with your old one.





Proactiv is different on other people.
Nahh. just make sure you use it consistently for about 1-2 months. Then decide if you want to keep using it.
  • premade myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan