Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good way to get achne (Zits) to go away???

how do i cure pimples???? zap them zits fast?What is a good way to get achne (Zits) to go away???
I don't advice proactive. My friends tell me that it makes your face even worse when you stop using it.


my advice to you: use face cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.


Wash your face at night (and use toner and moisturizer) and once int he morning (w/;o the other stuff).


If you have bad acne go see a dermatologist because they can recommend special stuff (based on your complexion and skin sensitivity).


Everyone gets pimples, its just a normal part of growing up.What is a good way to get achne (Zits) to go away???
There are many creams you can buy such as proactive etc. Visit your local drug store and try different creams. I get acne quite often and I found products by neutrogena etc. have really gotten rid of my acne fast. It's hard to prevent acne, but always wash your face after you shower or bath. Acne is really difficult to get rid of so good luck :)
proactive


or


asprin mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan