Friday, December 11, 2009

How to get rid of zits from my nose?

Washing is usually a good first option. Using soap greatly improves that option. A soap such as Cetaphil or other astringent can further improve your skin. Should that not work, a dermatologist can provide medical soap which if used correctly can be quite effective.


Restricting the intake of greasy foods such as pizza, french fries, etc., can cut down the amount of oils excreted by your skin. It is the excretion of oil through pores blocked by dirt or congealed grease which causes acne, commonly known as ';zits.';





Keep the pores free of dirt and reduce the amount of oil being excreted and the zits must decrease as well.How to get rid of zits from my nose?
Wash your face atleast twice a day...when you get up and before you go to bed. Clearisil, noxzema, etc make facial scrubs and acne treatments that usually work. Or you could go to a dermatologist and get some prescription strength treatment.How to get rid of zits from my nose?
When ever I get zits, I pop them and put rubbing alcohol on them. It does sting for a little bit, but I have never gotten a zit or pimple in the same place twice. I also wash my face every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan