Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I conceal/shrink a zit before going out tonight?

I was planning on going out tonight, and with my luck I woke up today with a zit on the top of my nose (right between my eyes). Does anyone have any suggestions about how to conceal/hide/shrink this zit before going out? Thanks!


Also, I'm a male (if that affects your suggestions).How can I conceal/shrink a zit before going out tonight?
use anything with benzoyl peroxide, which gets rid of zits, like clearasil, which has 10% of it.





Use the concealer from proactiv (search for the website and you'll find it)How can I conceal/shrink a zit before going out tonight?
Make a paste of baking soda and a bit of water. Leave it on until you are ready to leave. Rinse the residue off with cool water before you leave. Use a concealer to cover it, but remove the concealer when you get home. Make a bit more of the paste and leave it overnite.
i think clean and clear invisible blemish treatment would probably work it worked for me
colgate toothpaste - white
Okay, this will sound really weird but I've found that if you dab a tiny bit of tooth paste on it will help so much! Just leave it on as long as possible then wash it off just before going out. It won't completely remove it but it will make it less red and noticeable.
any type of pimple peel will help... too bad you cant just use cover up
clean and ice it or use concealer
I have heard that some people actually put Preparation H on them since its a tissue shrinker. I believe thats an overnight method though. Hope you get a good suggestion that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan