Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get rid of a zit thats making my eye swollen?

i have a zit a little below my bottom eye lid and its making my bottom eye lid swollen. is there anyway to keep the swelling down? it looks like someone punched me in the eye except its not black and blue. also its a under the skin zit. how do i get rid of it? i have my senior pictures on saterday and its wen. id like to it to b gone by tomorrow or at least just the swelling to b gone. is there anywasy this is possible?How do i get rid of a zit thats making my eye swollen?
You could have a hordeolum, also known as a stye.





Get to a doctor or clinic to be sure it is just a stye and nothing more serious. You may have to get a prescription for an antibiotic salve to apply to the area and the doctor may lance it.





Until you see the doctor, try warm compresses on the area morning and evening.





DO NOT try to pop it or do anything else to it - this is a very sensitive part of your body and it will REALLY hurt. Also, there are a TON of germs in a stye that are really dangerous and only the doctor can take care of it all.








(I think I'm late answering, but hope this helps you, anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan