Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why do i have zits on my arm and how do i make them go away?

I would get zits on my shoulders and back sometimes. It may depend on how often you wash and what type of soap you use. I'm assuming that you take care of yourself and excercise. If that's the case, you're more than likely to have an outbreak.


I used Irish Spring sport soap and that actually helps with my skin very well, more so than any soap I've used.


I went to see a dermotologist to see what she said and she perscribed a whole bunch of stuff, never worked. She kept on using tropical stuff, creams, skin pealers, pills and a whole boat load of stuff that didn't satisfy my need to reduce the acne. One would work, but later I found out that it only worked as a placebo in my case when I went off the meds.


I began to try other soaps. Nutragena(spelled wrong) worked some times. But what really worked was using the Irish spring with the Nutragena soap. I think it might be just my case, because everyone is different, but my face, back and arms cleared up.





Try taking two showers a day in the most effected areas. You can't skip either and do it after a good workout. It's very important that you wash every part of that area. Don't over wash or your skin might be too sensitive. Hormones are what feed the pimples in a number of people. It also has to do with your diet. I suggest that you change that as well. Stress plays a game in this. Try not to get so worked up about your acne either.Why do i have zits on my arm and how do i make them go away?
Could be eczema. Ask your doctor...there are medicated creams to help.Why do i have zits on my arm and how do i make them go away?
Acne starts when oil and dead skin cells clog the skin's pores. If germs get into the pores, the result can be swelling, redness, and pus. For most people, acne starts during the teen years. This is because hormone changes after puberty make the skin more oily. You do not get acne from eating chocolate or greasy foods. But you can make it worse by using oily skin products that clog your pores.Acne can run in families. If one of your parents had severe acne, you are more likely to have it.








Treatment for mild acne (whiteheads, blackheads or pimples) may include:





Gentle cleansing with a mild soap (such as Dove or Neutrogena).


Applying benzoyl peroxide (such as Benoxyl, Benzac, or Clearasil).


Applying salicylic acid (such as Clearasil, Propa pH, or Stri-Dex).


If these treatments do not work, your doctor may prescribe topical lotions containing antibiotics or other kinds of bacteria-killing medication.
you must have very oily skin=try washing them more often and maybe that will help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan