Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a definate way that zits will go away!?

family secrets ..... anything!What is a definate way that zits will go away!?
Proactive is a joke. However the lemon juice and crushed aspirin trick really does work. As does the toothpaste but only if it is the white pasty texture, not the gels.





Go to a walgreens or whatever drug store is near you and look through the products for a cream with the highest salicylic acid content you can buy. Apply the cream whenever you are around the house and can afford to run around with a white lump of goo on your face. It will dry right up within a day or two.





I personally use Clearasils acne treatment cream, it'll do the trick.





good luck!What is a definate way that zits will go away!?
proactive is good but family recipe make a paste of aspirin and lemon juice.
use proactiv' as seen on TV its sold in stores now.. work wonderful for my daughter and has made an incredible facial change
try toothpaste!!! Dries it rightup... or put a lime on it... THe lime idea stings a little more!!!!
Ok, this is TOTALLY gross BUT my grandmother SWEARS it will work! Take a cotton ball or whatever and dip it in urine, YES URINE, PEE! And kinda cleans your face with it. It's supposed to work. I've always been to chicken to try it. You can also try toothpaste (my grandmother told me about that too.), I've tried that it def. helps!
I have found that Proactiv works best, but it's not a cure-all (nothing to date is). Proactiv will most likely keep your break-outs to a minimum, and hey, that's good news. I found that Differin worked well enough in terms of keeping my skin from breaking out, but so help me God it made my skin oilier, so I chucked it out.





Most important thing? Always keep your skin clean. Always. Never skip the 2-times-a-day cleansing routine, (including toner and a gel, etc. for treating/preventing blemishes.) Even when you're sick. Oh, and if you're using Clinique ANYTHING, stop right now. It is one of the worst lines for acne-prone skin. I like Neutrogena skin clearing foundation.
burn them with acid, but it will kill you!! HAHA
Good healthy diet of fresh fruits %26amp; vegies %26amp; loads of water!!!!!!


NO Fatty Foods, Sweets etc (not only good for your zits but your health as well)





Make sur you cleanse 2x a day moistise 2x a day and mask/exfoliate 2 a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan