Thursday, June 24, 2010

HELP my sim is getting zits its the sims life stories?

my sim is getting zits and its getting cranky everytime i log online to sims shes always cranky how do i earn money to buy beds and how do i get rid of my sims zitsHELP my sim is getting zits its the sims life stories?
Well the zits you use the zit cream in the bathroom and for money here u go : for 50,000 simleons use push ctrl and c @ the same time then type in motherlode. for 1,000 simleons you repeat ctrl and c then type in kaching








Love,


Dajah A.HELP my sim is getting zits its the sims life stories?
well for the sims zits, buy a mirror. Click on the mirror and their should be an option that says: Use Acne Cream.


My sim had a zit so I did this twice a day for 3 or 4 days and the zit just disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan