Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of a pimple/ zit really fast with out buying anything?

I have 3 zits 2 big ones that are in a line (One on the bottom, one on the top.) And a small one under my big zits. I am a teenager so I have to be careful what I eat and stuff. And it is embarrassing to go to school with 3 zits. I really need to know how to get rid of them because i will gte lots more zits pretty soon.How do I get rid of a pimple/ zit really fast with out buying anything?
* Toothpaste put some on before bed pimples should be gone in the morning





*If it's red use Visine Eye Drops (it also gets the red out of pimples)





*And if you have a lemon in your kitchen use the juice from the lemon as an astringent works every time








P.S DON'T POP THEM, IT WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSEHow do I get rid of a pimple/ zit really fast with out buying anything?
Do NOT pop them. It will just cause you to break out more. Instead, wash your face with soap twice a day (morning and night). Drink lots of water - NO MORE SODA. Then apply a mask (which you can create on your own). You can either put toothpaste on, OR make your own mask called ';Aspirin Mask';. Here's what you do.


1) Get 1 Aspirin


2) Put a small amount of water in a bowl (not too much - Maybe 1-2 drops)


3) Put the Aspirin in the water


4) Tap the Aspirin so it will sink into the water


5) Apply the mask


You can also add honey or aloe vera so the mask won't be so flakey.


Hope that helped! Good luck :)
Go to the beach, But wear sun block look at wall mart for some face kind that doesn't make your face oily cause that could make it worse. I have a really bad sunburn right now : ( I have this stuff by clearasil its a vanishing acne treament cream I got it at wall mart its in a little tube and its by the face wash put a dot of it on a zit and it will help it butdont put too much cause it can make your face dry and not pop them it only makess it worse. I hope I helped!
DO NOT pop it and it will go away. Trust me.
Pop em. Keep washing your face.
Pop them, wash your face!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan