Thursday, June 24, 2010

How long does it take proactive to make your face zit free?

I have recently bought proactive and only had it for four days it is working a little, so is there any people with expirience that can tell me if it works and how long it takes?How long does it take proactive to make your face zit free?
I have used it for 2 months now and my face is about 80% clear. It is more about routine then anything cause I missed one day and noticed a quick breakout.How long does it take proactive to make your face zit free?
For the peeling %26amp; flaking, use the clenser %26amp; toner twice a day. Only use the mask as a spot treatment %26amp; leave it on over night. Use the lotion at night only. Use the mosturizer in the morning instead of the lotion. If you are extra dry in areas, use mosturizer in that area. Report Abuse

I would notice it around my hair line on my face or my eyebrows. If you dont have their mosturizer, use any water based product so that it wont make you oily %26amp; defeat the purpose but I do like theirs. Report Abuse

If you don't get much relief soon, you need to see a dermatologist. I went to a dermatologist after all else failed. It was the best decision my mom could make.
My skin was clear in a little over a week.
If that doesn't work for you, try this site, called ';Acne Free In 3 Days'; - http://kkf2006.acnefree.hop.clickbank.net/





There is a 60 day money back gaurantee. I know there's a lot of hype about Proactive, but there are more effective and natural ways of going about solving these issues.
IT DEEPENED ON HOW BAD YOUR FACE IS IT GOING TO BRING THEM OUT BEFORE IT TAKES THEM AWAY AND WHEN THEY ARE GONE YOU CANT STOP USING IT OR THEY WILL COME BACK YOUR FACE GROWS TO NEED IT ALL THE TIME THEY DON'T TELL YOU THAT AND IT CAN GET WORSTED WHEN YOU STOP USING IT
DONT use it! for me it was MUCH easier to use clean and clear persa gel!!!! it was MUCH cheaper and easier to use! with clean and clear, my skin problems were gone within two days completely!!





hoped that helped! good luck!
month
I guess it would depend on your zit situation... how bad it is, etc. Mines was cleared up in a week. Proactiv is the shiznick!
it is bad for your skin because your skin gets dry and starts to peel....no results....try tea tree oil or clean and clear
I used it for 3 months and my face didn't clear up the way I wanted it to.....So I cancelled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan