Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i clear up my zits on my face? ?

every now and then ill break out on my face and i want it to stop. people are starting to notice. what does everyone suggests i do to get it to go away?? =]How can i clear up my zits on my face? ?
It might be something oily you're eating. Think about your diet. Have you recently started eating greasy foods? (It might be the cause.)





If you can't think of anything that could possibly cause breakouts, lets just focus on how to get rid of it.





There are several ways.





1) Rub rubbing alcohol on the spots on your face where you break out.


2) Use oil-absorbing sheets if your skin is oily.


3) Make sure you wash your face thoroughly everyday (try to be consistent)





If those don't work, here's another thing you should do - go to the doctor. Trust me, I've had a lot of breakouts and when I went to my family physician, he gave me this face wash that works like a charm.


It's very effective and easy to apply, so you might want to try seeing a doctor.





Hope I helped :)





Good Luck.How can i clear up my zits on my face? ?
Use an acne cream morning and night. I've tried three products over 1 year and the only one that works for me is Sea Breeze. You can find it at pharmacies. (CVS, ect.)





Products:


Neutrogena(Cleared my face, but left it so dry that my nose started to peel)


Ambi(Worked in the beginning, but stopped working when I got real bad break-outs.)


Sea Breeze(Amazing, Keeps my face moisturized, un oily, keeps my break-outs to a minimum.)





(There are more, but those are the one's that I've tried. They all helped temporary, but the one that continues to work till this day is ';Sea Breeze';)
*Don't wash too much to start with.


*Go see your doctor, there are pills you can take.


*Proatcive doesn't work, sorry.


*Take a look at your face and decide what type skin you have, oily, dry or multi and buy the appropriate cleanser to use once or twice a day.


*Don't sleep in your make up


*Don't eat greasy/bad foods
try washing your face or get that proactive stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan