Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get rid of a fat lip caused by a zit?

Ok, so I have a zit above my lip and it caused me to have a fat lip on my left side upper lip, I need it to go away because I have to work in a few hours, I put drawing sav on the zit because it's a blind zit so maybe if I pop it the swelling will go down? Any suggestions would really really help!How do I get rid of a fat lip caused by a zit?
You can try to bring the zit to a head by putting a hot washcloth on it and then popping it. However, this can lead to infection and more swelling. The best thing to do is to put an ice pack on area to reduce swelling. Put some clearasil or something to make zit go away faster. If you do decide to pop it, make sure to fully disinfect skin and hands before so it doesn't get even worse.How do I get rid of a fat lip caused by a zit?
I usually like using Neosporin....Its not really meant for pimples but I find that the anti-biotic heals them over night...Well at least for me. I've also heard that if you put a little dab of toothpaste on your pimple, it'll help too...I've never tried it tho...
Try Clearasil if its a zit!
popping it will make it worse. I hate to tell you this but there is not much you can really do.... ur going to have 2 wait until it goes down on its own. Have you tried putting zit cream or toothpaste to try and dry it out. How bout covering it with a little concealer.


Trust me, popping a zit by your mouth will most likely leave a mark that will stay for weeks!


Just deal wth it- everybody gets them once in awhile.


Hope you have a ncie day at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan