Thursday, June 24, 2010

How many times to I have to drain this zit on my earlobe?

Everyday, a bump on the tip of my right earlobe gets larger and when I squeeze it, pus-like fluid comes out but returns in less than a day if I leave it alone. I've had this now for over 6 months, whats the deal?How many times to I have to drain this zit on my earlobe?
See a dermatologist. I had something like this, I think it was a boil on the inside of my ear, which my mom who is a nurse says is an infected pimple. It hurt every time I touched it and even got to the point of being painful when I moved my head and spoke. My mom brought home a sterile needle from work and I poked a hole into it multiple times and drained out some pus and blood. After about a week, it got considerably smaller until it was just a scab.. now I think it's a scar, but I can't really tell since I can't see it.


But definitely go to a dermatologist, I think the way I handled mine might have not been the best...How many times to I have to drain this zit on my earlobe?
It may be a cyst or a boil. If it does not go away I strongly suggest seeing a doctor. Another good thing to do is tape on a Witch Hazel Pack at night and see if it help to draw out the pus. If not go to the doctor. Obviously it is something more than Just a pimple. God Bless ReggieR
leave it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan