Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some effective ways to get smooth, clear, zit free skin on my face?

I have used many different products to get rid of my acne and to get my skin soft and smooth, but none have worked. My skin tone is medium. Have any tips?What are some effective ways to get smooth, clear, zit free skin on my face?
Wash your face, morning and night. And always wash off you're make up before you go to bed.





You also might want to look into getting proactive. It really works!


Another product that works that I use every day is Seabreeze. It comes in this bottle and its a cleaning astringent. It stings, but it cleans. You can pick it up at your local grocery store, or walgreens or whatever.





hope this helps :)What are some effective ways to get smooth, clear, zit free skin on my face?
When i lived in AZ i never broke out so i never had to deal with this problem, but now i live in FL and the weather made me break out, a lot.


but my stepsister has Noxzema. So i tried it out.


You just put it on in the shower.


My acne was clearing up within the next day.
Tea-tree foaming face wash from boots with the tea-tree shine control moisturizer. It seriously helped me, although it sometimes it can leave your skin a bit dry but if you moisturize regularly with a different moisturizer then you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan