Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I keep my face zit free?

Im in the stage where I get pimples. They are coming out, but how do I still prevent them from coming on my face? Do I use a kind of medicine or do I keep away from sunlight? What good facial cream could open my pores and get all the unwanted blemishes out? HELP ME!How do I keep my face zit free?
a lot of it has to do with what you eat. try to cut out sugary and greasy foods down if not out completely if you can.





my acne never cleared up before i went to the dermatologist. It may seem out of the way but if you want your acne to go away you have to put in the effort. For me, they prescribed two things to actually put on my face, one morning, one night. along with that i also took pills called cephalexin. However, other people i know that had acne took different kinds of stuff. It took a little while to trial and error to figure out which system was working best for me, and thats something a derm can and really needs to (in my opinion) assist you with. they know whats best, its their job!How do I keep my face zit free?
Try St.lves it is amazing. What I do to keep my skin clean and beutiful is splah my face with really hot water then pat it off a little bit so it is just damp then rub on the St.lves face wash. Leave it on for 30 seconds and wash it off and pat it till it is totally dry. Hope it works it always does for me
None of the above my dear Watson. It is all elementary. Check your DIET and fashion it so that toxins DO NOT enter your body.





When the body can not rid itself of toxins that we gather through our BAD eating habits, it sends the toxins UP UP through the skin causing pimples and zits.





Have LESS energy drinks, sweets, processed foods from Mickey D's and Wendy's.





Have MORE water, celery, carrots, bell peppers and home cooked meals with little salt, etc.
I have recently bought a few products from avon from their Clearskin line. The toner works magic! I also use the cleanser... but the toner is what works magic. It comes in a huge bottle for just $5 and is soooo worth every penny because it works sooo good. You will notice a difference in a few days... maybe even in just one! Good luck!





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?sr鈥?/a>
proactive .


i use it , and i have a 100% clear face .


my face is smooth and flawless . (:
Face wash??
PROACTIVE SUCKS!! seriously try clinique it works like a charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan