Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get rid of this zit in two days?

I have a big zit on the side of my nose. It's been there for a while. I popped it some time ago, but it left a large red bump there with no white tip or anything. It doesn't seem to be going away, and school starts in two days. I've tried vanishing cream and even a hot compress a couple times, and it didn't work. So how do I get rid of this stupid thing FAST?How do I get rid of this zit in two days?
Mix equal parts toothpaste and aspirin together, crush it up until it's pasty.


Apply with a q-tip to the area, the aspirin gets rid of redness and the toothpaste dries it out. Leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning with a wet cloth.


I always use toothpaste and it works great for me.





Don't wear makeup for the next few days in that area, lot it breathe.





If it's still there, apply a hot tea bag to it every few hours, and an ice pack on it in between. This has worked for me in the past.How do I get rid of this zit in two days?
Put a little bit of astringent on the zit, then before you go to bed, apply a tiny dollop of toothpaste on it and leave it on overnight. Wash off with warm water in the morning. It really works (At least for me!)!
  • premade myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan