Saturday, June 26, 2010

What happens if you leave a zit untreated?

Well I was wondering what would happen if you leave a zit untreated, like if you don't touch it or anything but you wash ur face about 3 times a day will it be bad or good.





p.s if you let it pop by itself will it more likely cause more zit around that area then if you popped it?What happens if you leave a zit untreated?
you arent supposed to touch it. it will go away by itself in a week or twoWhat happens if you leave a zit untreated?
As a long time acne sufferer I can say that I have never left a zit untreated. I have used proactive and oxy pads and stridex with no results. But usually I just pop mine, if you leave it untreated it may go back into your skin and can cause damage to the bloodstream.
no to the p.s part and it will go away do not wash so much cut down to 2 times

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan