Saturday, June 26, 2010

How come when I pluck my eyebrows, theres a black speck I have to squeeze out like a zit?

Also, some of the black specks, when squeezed, push out the start of a new hair, which I also have to pluck! The dark zit like things make it look like I still have unplucked brow hairs and I am tired of plucking everyday. What are they and what causes them? Thanks in advance.How come when I pluck my eyebrows, theres a black speck I have to squeeze out like a zit?
blackheads probably. Blackheads are those annoying little blackish or yellowish bumps embedded into the pores of our skin. Blackheads usually develop if your skin produces too much oil. With the start of puberty, hormones in the body become upregulated with the accumulation of the hormone by-product Dihydrotestosterone or DHT. You can extract blackheads yourself if there is no infection on and around it. Just make sure you use sterile materials and do so in a clean environment. You can begin by steaming your skin for a while over a bowl of hot water to loosen the pores and make the extraction process less painful. Be careful not to scald yourself.How come when I pluck my eyebrows, theres a black speck I have to squeeze out like a zit?
I'm pretty sure that the black speck is hair that's still in the follicle, if you get your eyebrows waxed then you shouldn't have that problem and won't have to pluck your eyebrows everyday.
  • premade myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan