Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you diminish the appearance of cold sore/zit scars?

I recently used some hydroquinine to get rid of some old sun spots on my cheeks. However, I still have some old cold sore/zit scars. In flourescent lighting, there are some brown areas around my lips. They must have been from old cold sores or zits I picked in the past. What could I use to diminish their appearance? Would it be safe to use hydroquinine for a little while?How do you diminish the appearance of cold sore/zit scars?
Buy one of the concealer products at the makeup department of a pharmacy. Usually they have an attendant there who is knowledgeable about things like that and she will be able to advise you.How do you diminish the appearance of cold sore/zit scars?
Duh Make up but not too much !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan