Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of a painful zit on my lip really quickly?

I woke up from a nap this afternoon with a painful zit on the side of my upper lip.





What's the best and fastest way to make it go away, and make it stop hurting??





Thanks :)How can I get rid of a painful zit on my lip really quickly?
Sounds like a coldsore. Try abreeva (sp? sorry!), or something at the pharmacy.How can I get rid of a painful zit on my lip really quickly?
pop it, then put hydren peroxide on it and it should dissaper:)





will you answer my question:)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
At a drug store, there are coldsore ointments and I use those. It takes about 2 days to go away. You could freeze it by a doctor... but thats if it doesn't go away in like two months... Good Luck!!
Pop it *pop* jk. Aply toothpaste to it!





*Hope I Helped*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan