Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a lot of zits on my back?

i think it's the most nastiest thing in the word, but i cant help it, i just get them. i hate it! and they hurt, so i cant pop them. they're all like on the top. how do i get ride of them?


is there a kind of lotion or something?I have a lot of zits on my back?
hears your problem its either 1. you don't keep a clean back or 2. you have too much hormones for problem 1. just wash your back twice or three times a day with any products with Benz peroxide, drink alot of water to clear your systems and do not pop them it will only spread trust me i screwed myself over freshmen year problem 2. too much hormones you can take two routes A. go get some pills called umm forgot BUT THERE BLUE LOL option B. which is probably the most effective to release some hormones MASTURBATE YOUR BALLS OFF if your a girl squirt untill your running on empty, its either that or cut your balls off GOOD NIGHTI have a lot of zits on my back?
It sounds to me like you have acne. It's okay, though. Chocolate and carbs usually cause it. So, if you really want your zits to go away, I'd try and say away from pasta, bread, and chocolate. 1 piece of bread a day and maybe 2 plates of pasta a week is fine, but stay away from chocolate as much as possible. Try and shower daily, also.
You can do the things many other people have mentioned such as washing your back with a face acne treatment.( I think ones with salicylic acid work best) and if you use a body poof, sponge ect. get rid of it or throw it in the washing machine. Dirt and oils can buiold up in these and cause your problem. Hope I helped!
i would wait and ask your doctor.


dont pop them! theyll just spread, [[the oil %26amp; dirt]]


and just make more.


but in the mean time, i use this bar of soap that has sulfer and lanolin or something liek that. its i think spanish or something? i bought it for a $1.00.


its a.w.e.s.o.m.e.! you should buy it. you can find it in stores


heres a website to know more:


https://naturalginesis.com/cart/index.php?act=viewProd%26amp;productId=41











:]
I personally use my face wash (noxema triple action w/ triclosin) to wash my back while in the shower. or, you may want to see a dermatologist about it. it could be your clothing that's irritating your skin, causing acne, i know a girl that that happened to.
neutrogena has a body wash wish salasylic acid in it, so it helps clear ance. you might also want to try differin
that sounds awfully gross! you should see your doctor...or wait for them to go away on tthier ownn...
all yall gots to do is poke em and i'll eat dem





*giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan