Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to make a zit go away over night?

I have a (popped?) zit on my forehead and I have my senior pictures tomorrow! I already have some proactive stuff on it, but are there any other miracle cures for a zit to disappear over night?How to make a zit go away over night?
Someone told me toothpaste (the pasty kind) will help the redness go away.How to make a zit go away over night?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
Well, there is one that I know of. I've done it a few times and it definitely helped. Just get some white toothpaste, not the gel kind, it has to be the white one. Dab a little bit onto your zit before you go to sleep. What it does is help to dry out the fluids in the zit, reducing it in size and making it less noticeable. Good luck. :]
toothpaste but it on a bandaid then put it over the zit it should be gone by morning make sure its minty it also takes out the redness so does crushed asprin and water paste
You actually don't have to worry about this.





Why?





Good news is they air-brush your senior photos... so you're acne free!





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan