Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get rid of the redness in my zit?

I popped it yesterday while in the shower. I shouldn't have popped it. I put a white crest toothpaste on it at night, and now it is all red and I think scabbed. I tried using Visine eye drops on it, but it didn't work. I have this acne wash, a neutrogena one, and that didn't work. Now I'm applying ice to it, hoping that works, but I checked after about 30 minutes and it doesn't look any different. Please, do you have any ideas of what I should do? I have school in 2 days, and I can't go out and buy anything because my mom won't be home from her trip and I'm not old enough to drive yet.How do I get rid of the redness in my zit?
You can use Neem Oil and Coconut oil to remove pimples.





less is better.





Angelina O, has found that applying ACV topically to her face several times a day (4 or more times) has cured her of a ';very bad complexion';. She reports that she applies it straight and that while it burns her skin a bit, it still works like a miracle!





Cheryl writes, ';My daughter developed a case of moderate acne, and after trying a number of different things for over a year which helped very little or not at all, she started drinking 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar three times a day and applying it topically once at night. She has been acne free for two months. It took about three weeks to clear up.';





Anne writes, ';I have had acne for years, I started using apple cider vinegar on my face a few months ago, and have seen major improvements. I don't have nearly as many blemishes and the ones that do pop up every now and then are small.





Nicole, from Sherman Oaks, CA writes, ';Apple cider vinegar has helped cure my acne. I have had pimples under the skin on my chin for several years. I tried everything and they would not go away. I started using acv in the morning and at night. My pimples have dried up and the redness is clearing up.';





Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda


1/26/2006: KLC from Stratford, CT writes, ';I've actually been using combination of baking soda and Apple Cider Vinegar to clean my face and my results have been very successful. Here is what I do daily:





Morning: I use a deep cleansing face wash. Lather and let sit for 1 min, then rinse with ACV.





Night: I add baking soda to the deep cleanser (excellent make-up remover!), lather and let sit for 1 min. Then rinse with ACV. I get a quick foaming reaction that gives a deeper pore cleansing!





Apple Cider Vinegar and Aspirin Toner





Anonymous writes, ';Instead of buying expensive facial products, I mix up my own ';toner'; using 1/2 water, 1/2 vinegar and a few aspirins. The acids in the vinegar force your old skin cells to flake off, much like the store-bought ';alpha hydroxy'; products. The aspirin is my own anti-acne solution. A lot of acne products use salicylic acid, which is basically aspirin with a few small chemical differences. The aspirin won't dissolve completely, but it doesn't seem to matter. This works especially well against those big, deep acne spots which older people often get. I've been using this twice a day on my face for five years now and people are always amazed when I tell them my real age (44). One caution, though: Be sure to also use a face lotion with at least SPF 15 everyday--even in winter (Oil of Olay knock-offs are fairly cheap)--because the vinegar mixture will make your skin thinner (just like the expensive store-bought ones will) and more susceptible to sun damage. The SPF prevents age spots from forming, and that's worth the money in my book. ';





APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE %26amp; MOLASSES


3/18/2006: Lisa from West Plains, MO writes, ';I started drinking acv two times a day, morning and before bed. My routine goes like this: 2 little paper cups, one with a little hydrogen peroxide and the other a little acv. I take a cotton ball and soak it with the peroxide and I then use it all over my face (like astringent), careful to avoid my eyebrows. Then I wet a q-tip with the acv and dab any pimples. It is very effective with whiteheads. I hate to throw out the acv so I drink what's left. Drink in small amounts, one big swig will leave you feeling like your gonna get sick. I know from experience. When I started this routine I broke out a lot, I think this was because it was getting all the icky bacteria and toxins out of my body. It took a couple weeks but I had faith and kept up the routine. I also take two tbs. of blackstrap molasses morning and night. I am able to go from a laying down position to sitting up on my own. I am disabled and pretty much bedridden. Is this a miracle? I think so. I have more energy and don't sleep during the day which left me feeling more tired and unable to sleep at night. I take the molasses before the acv.';





Here's a description we found on the internet of how apple cider vinegar helps cure acne. The author is unknown:





';When the blood is deficient in some minerals or biochemic salt, ill-health is the outcome e.g. boils break out, suppurating blisters become apparent, pimples appear on the face etc. It has been found however, that cider vinegar helps with the cleansing as well as the clotting of the blood. Oxidation of the blood is very important and cider vinegar is again an effective treatment for this. Besides introducing the important minerals into the blood stream, as mentioned above, cider vinegar also helps in the clotting of blood. This is of tremendous help to those people who are commonly termed 'bleeders', as they live their lives in fear of cutting themselves due to the bloods inability to clot, and it will also enhance the healing process.';How do I get rid of the redness in my zit?
Put on anti bacterial cream twice a day, I'm sure you have one at home. There is a break in your skin and it is prone to infection. Keep the area clean at all times. In a day or two, the redness will clear. Use Benzoyl Peroxide on ';new'; zits so they don't progress to big, infected ones.
Put water on a rag and put in the microwave for 1min. Then put in ont the scabbed zit for like 30 seconds. when done with that put a ice cube on it.








Hope That Helps
Antibiotic cream or wet some baking soda and dab it on .
make a paste of baking soda and water and dab it on an leave it and do this often.....this also work really well for ingrown hairs too. also hot compresses alternating with cold ones will help too....too bad you cant go to the store because I would say as a first choice to buy zinc oxide cream which is diaper rash cream like in desitin
You're losing the fight by trying too hard. Leave it be and just apply an antibacterial cream to it and keep it moist and make sure to change the bandaid every couple of hours and dab on a bit of hydrogen peroxide to get any infection out, wash with soap and quickly rinse it off, then apply antiboitic ointment and cover it back up.


The soap will work as a drying agent and the ointment will heal it. I've done this and it helps. I had 10 years of severe acne and have used all that is out there. Soap will do just fine. For my occasional breakouts that I now get hardly ever, I use acne free terminator gel and that is the best out there yet.
just stop touching it or putting anything on it. when you ';activate'; the skin around it the pus will go on adding up. the redness might actually be pus. let it dry on its own and don't put any cream or meds that can speed up its healing process because the healing won't be natural, and though the scab dries up faster, the skin ends up dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan