Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get rid of the redness in this zit?

I popped it 2 days ago while in the shower. I shouldn't have popped it. I put a white crest toothpaste on it at night, and it got all red and I think scabbed. I tried using Visine eye drops on it, but it didn't work. I have this acne wash, a neutrogena one, and that didn't work. I applied ice to it and that didn't work. Last night, I made a paste from baking soda and water, and left it on all night, and it is still the same, just more scabbed. Please, do you have any ideas of what I should do? I have school in 2 days, and I can't go out and buy anything because my mom won't be home from her trip and I'm not old enough to drive yet.How do I get rid of the redness in this zit?
why did you put toothpaste on it?visine is for your eyes toothpaste is for your teeth you just irritated it more just leave it alone the more you pick at it the worse it will get most teens get them dont worry about it theres worse things in lifeHow do I get rid of the redness in this zit?
Just start to put warm compresses on it with a clean wash cloth heat in micro. repeat.


Then add peroxide to clean it out and acne cream.





Do not use visene


do not use toothpaste.





Clean your face with pure soap before bed and peroxide and then apply acne cream -





Don't touch it - and it should be healed tomorrow.
best thing is to leave it alone...
I think you might have irritated your skin more by adding all these creams and stuff to the zit.





I would avoid putting anything else on it. Aloe vera gel is very soothing, if you have any, might take some of the redness out. Really, two days should let it heal on its own... leave it alone!
As a general rule of thumb redness indicates inflamation %26amp; infection. Do not use any products on your wound unless they are made specifically for treating that particular ailment. Start by thoroughly cleaning the affected area with an anti-bacterial soap like Dial. Treat the affected area with neo-sporin or poly-sporin. Clean sores and apply the ointment twice a day. After 3 days clean twice but apply neo-sporin or poly-sporin only 1 time per day. This will allow sores to dry. Healing process will take approximately 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan