Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am 25 and still get zits?

i wash my face and take showers almost every day.





I get big zits on my back and my neck and behind my ears?





they have 3 or 4 head in one zit. some times there big as a dime.





why do i get zits like this? any help I am 25 and still get zits?
I would see a dermatologist. When you mentioned how big the pimples are that frightened me.





Most acne is internal. It's not because you are dirty or anything surface although with the sweating your pores may be getting extra clogged.





See a dermatologist and maybe they can prescribe you an oral medication to clear up the problem quicker! Good luck!I am 25 and still get zits?
It's rough getting break-outs when you're not a teenager anymore. Sometimes when I'm under a lot of stress, I get hard red pimples on my face and neck. I get rid of them by keeping a bottle of tea tree oil handy. Put a little bit on a cotton swab and dab the areas where the pimples are. I would recommend diluting it with a few drops of almond oil, or apricot kernel oil. Tea tree oil has a very medicinal smell, but once it dries it's not noticeable. You can get it at most health food stores or specialty grocery stores, and probably some pharmacies.
It is possibly to do with the way you eat or drink. Too much sugar and bad carbs will give you zits if you are prone to them anyway. A good diet of fresh, veggie, fruit, fish and chicken, whole grains, no refined carbs and definitely no sugar and that included sodas (they are deadly-13 teaspoon of sugar in one regular soda) and no beer or a very limited quantity. Eat wholewheat bread and no white bread. It might take six weeks to notice the difference but you should definitely see an improvement.
Unfortunately for some people acne just doesn't go away with the end of puberty. I'm 22, and a few years ago finally saw a dermatologist. Now I'm on a couple topical meds, and oral antibiotics, and my skin is so much better. I still get the occasional flare-up but nothing like before. You should see a derm, they are professionals and understand how to deal with adult acne.
It's from sweating.


Go to a dermatologist and they will recommend what they think will work for you.
  • premade myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan